The Girls' Day Out

The gentlemen+Mom went to the boat show today and I stayed home with Nadia and Madilyn. 
To make up for the fact that we were majorly missing out I planned a Girls Day Out for us. 
We had some time together at home to play with our hair and make up and such and then headed out to run some of my errands. 
We had been driving for about five minutes when we drove past a cop and Nadia asked, "Aleana, did you put your N on the car?" 
Aww poop.
"No, it's at home..." 

Since my plans for the day involved lots of driving and a quick evaluation of the situation proved that there wasn't an extra N in the vehicle, we made a small detour to ICBC and picked up a new N. 

After that we went off to Hope for Children Thrift Store to drop of some donations. 
Then we were off to Chipotle for lunch, the bowling alley for a game, and lastly Redwood park for a walk, to introduce them to the 'punching trees' and the fairy houses there. 

I only had Mom's phone to take pictures with (and I took over 100 I do believe...) but they are SUCH A PAIN to upload for some reason, and therefore only a small amount of pictures made it here. 































Comments

  1. What a beautiful day for three beautiful girls!!
    You are so good to your little sisters Aleana.
    Love all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment