Mom's Birthday!


The following are pictures that my siblings and I picked of our favourite pictures of us with Mom from when we were still little. In some cases the pictures aren't even five years old, while others are nearing 20...

Yes, we made sure that Mom was smiling and had her eyes open (seems like they are always closed for pictures). We had a fun afternoon together going through each of our baby photo albums that Mom has made for us. We probably spent an hour or so looking at pictures together. 
Certain favourites didn't make the blog cut for various reasons. 
But here are our photos, in chronological order, followed with some quotes. 


"No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom."


Mom - noun - One who sacrifices her body, sleep, social life, spending money, eating hot meals, peeing alone, patience, memory, energy and sanity for LOVE! 


"My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. 
She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. 
She is the beating of my heart, I cannot now imagine a life without her." 


"It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters."


"To the world you are a Mother, but to your family you are the world."
  

"Any day spent with you is my favourite."


"Even on the days you feel like you are failing, look around, I promise your kids still think you are the best Mom in the whole universe."




Happy Birthday, Mom! 
♥♥♥


Comments

Post a Comment