The Tiny Month


Well, so we're four days into February. 
It's been a good four days, I think. 

It snowed yesterday and all day today. 
My plans for Friday night, and then Saturday night, and then even my back up plans for Saturday got cancelled due to the snow. 
It's very beautiful and all, just inconvenient as the roads are a bit of a mess. 

It's weird to think that, at the time of writing this, I've been home for 29 hours straight. 
Which is highly unusual for me. 

After morning chores today I got pretty bored.
Somehow I managed to fill the day though! :) 







This is my succulent, Steve. 


And this is George.


I also have this Rubber Plant, Patricia. 
People make fun of Patricia sometimes because they think she's fake, but she's actually a real, live, living plant. 
She looks a little awkwardly lopsided, but I'm trying to give the smaller side more sunshine. 


So yeah, now you've been introduced to my window plants (can you tell I'm bored?😛) and here's a picture of our snow. 
And yes, we do still have our Christmas lights up... 


Comments

Post a Comment