One of Those Days

“It was one of those March days 
when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: 
when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.”
- Charles Dickens




This is the result of me talking to Dad while taping my calendar for March together. :P 



It's beginning to settle in...

Had a good chat with the barista at Starbucks the other night about my name. 
:P 








Our wedding binder!!!!



  
Nadia (with Mom's help) made this cute little owl.



Working at Chipotle I'm not allowed to have any jewelry of any type except for a wedding band. No rings with diamonds or necklaces or anything else. 
So Will and I picked up this costume jewelry wedding band that I'll be wearing to work since it's rather sad having no ring to wear to work. 

It's a good excuse for more ring pictures too! :P 






Comments