Engagement Party


On Saturday evening my parents kindly hosted an engagement party for Will and I. 
I wanted it to be small and so I invited 6 of my friends, Will seemed to have different ideas and invited 20 of his friends and then we invited almost 50 family members and family-friends. 
Thankfully Unfortunately not everyone was able to make it but even so our house was comfortably packed with people who were there to give us lots of gifts share in our excitement.
Because it was so busy, between Dad and Grandma we managed to end up with 3 pictures of the cake and not much else. 
I honestly had sooo much anxiety building up to the evening but once people started arriving things were fine and I had no time to think about anything. 


This is a Black Forest Cake (Will's favourite) made for us by one of my bridesmaids, Esther




Photo Cred. Auntie Heather


Will and I are SSSSSOOOOOOO thankful for all the gifts we received. On Sunday afternoon we went through everything again and actually took time to look at each gift since we went rather fast while opening them. 

We are still trying to figure out who in the world we got a set of  3 %100 cotton dishcloths and towels from... 😛



Comments

  1. The cake was beautiful!!!ps: this is mom on dads phone in case you were wondering😜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment