Beach

Mom and Dad went to Orcas Island from Thursday to Saturday and I got to take care of the kids. 
On Saturday, due to the intense heat, Will and I packed everyone up and we made our way to Crescent Beach.
The tide was waaaaayyyy out but came in a considerable amount while we were there. 
Ben was happy to splash around in a 4inch deep puddle that wasn't too far out while the other kids went for a swim in the ocean.

 We manged to remember everything except for Ben's sandals. 
He had to be woken up from his nap in order for us to leave and he just got carried into the van and we didn't notice until taking him out of the stroller at the beach.

Again, we were too busy having fun to take many pictures. Also, when I'm trying to keep tabs on 5 kids there isn't much time to take pictures. 

I'm very thankful that Will came early on Saturday to give me a hand with everything (getting the kids to soccer, grocery shopping for me, taking care of Ben at the beach, moral support, etc) so I managed to retain most of my sanity. 😛

All in all I had a great time home alone with everyone but we were all very glad when Mom and Dad came home.


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking care of the fam while we were gone Aleana! We had an awesome time and it's really healthy for parents to do that and have peace and quiet to just focus on each other.
    So...thank you again it's much appreciated and since you did such a great job, we'll have to get you to do it again some time :). Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment