3 Cute Conversations Nadia Has Had

Me: Nadia, quit bullying Madilyn! 
Nadia: Well she's gonna get bullied at school, so I'm just teaching her! 
Me: She doesn't need to get taught... 

~~~

Madilyn: Quit blackmailing me!! 
Nadia: What's black mailing? 
Madilyn: You don't know what black mailing is? 
Nadia: No... what is it? 
Madilyn: It's when you go outside and I tell you I'll give you candy if you come inside but I don't even have candy. 
Nadia: Oh... 
Madilyn: Yeah...


~~~


Nadia: Dad, when I'm in grade 10 can I wear makeup and kiss boys?

Dad: No, we did that with Aleana and learned our lesson. 

~~~ 


And a bonus one because I just couldn't help myself. 


Nadia: Aleana, if you wore that dress to your wedding I would just be so embarrassed. 
Me: Why...?
Nadia: Beacuse that style! It's just gross. Not wedding-y at all. 
Me: So if I did wear it...? 
Nadia: I would just laugh at you as you came down the aisle. 

...Well then...



Comments

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2022

    haha I am so cute.
    P.S this is Nadia Faber commenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure were cute!
      I'm grateful you didn't laugh at me on my wedding day 😝

      Delete

Post a Comment