Happy 20th Anniversary!!!


Mom and Dad, 

I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have such amazing parents in my life. 
Seeing true love practiced through you both makes my heart happy. 
I know that your love is not the same as it was twenty years ago - it has matured and grown stronger since then - yet is still filled with joy, adventure and happiness. 


Although we might make fun of you, us kids love it when you make-out in the kitchen or have snowball fights and make snow angles or have a fancy breakfast alone at 6 in the morning. 
Will and I admire how you demonstrate to us what true love is and hope to follow by example. 
I am thankful to God for blessing us kids with such parents who are always caring and understanding. 


For 20+ years you have both cherished one another with every moment. May God continue to bless you two this anniversary and in all the years to follow! 


Here's to Love, Laughter, and the continuing of your Happily Ever After! 

Comments

  1. awwww Aleana that was beautiful :). We love you and yes, we are very thankful to have each other and our wonderful family. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment