I Got A Phone!

#8 on my list of Goals for 2017 was to get a phone. 


As some people may have noticed, I do have a phone now. 


It's old, it's used, I got it for free, and it doesn't have a plan on it. 


So yep. 

But I have one! 


It's Will's old phone and I mainly just use it to text him (but through apps, not cellular) while I'm at work. 




Maybe someday I'll get a plan for it. But I feel as though I need to be eased into that. 😛 I'm starting with actually having a physical phone to carry around (and even then I don't take it with me everywhere) and maybe bother to spend the money on it later down the road. 


What I do really like about it is that I always have a camera with me. Sure it's doesn't have the best quality shot, but it's better than nothing! 

Comments

  1. Congratulations Aleana - welcome to the real world :P.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment