3 Pros and Cons of Being Home Alone

Dad, Mom and Co. went on holidays to Alberta for 2 weeks (pictures to follow sometime soonish) and left Ethan and I at home since we both have jobs and had to choose what we wanted to spend our vacation days on. 

Today I present 3 Pros and 3 Cons to living at home alone with Ethan.

-----

Pro 1: There's only two of us. 
Much less laundry, housework, dishes, groceries. It's very quiet. 

Pro 2: Lots of free time and me time.
I'm home alone in the afternoons a lot and there is ample time for me to just do me. I have my own schedule and take care of myself rather well - I think. 

Pro 3: I have the car. 😁😁😁
SO MUCH FREEDOM!!!! It *almost* makes me want to buy a car. But then I remind myself of all the costs associated with buying a car.... So I think I'll just stick to Transit for a while...

-----

Con 1: There's only two of us. 
How do you even cook for just two people?!?! I had 5 potatoes pealed the other day before I remembered there were just two people for dinner that night, not 9...
Also, it's very quiet. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner on Sunday and there were five little cousins running around and being kids. It was nice :) 

Con 2: He leaves every door open..... 


Con 3: We run out of  clean dishes. 
We only turn the dishwasher on every 3rd or 4th day we usually run out of clean glasses before then...


Comments

  1. Why would I close the doors if I am going to open them again in another 20 mins?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment