3 Reasons I Blog

***
Disclaimer, for some reason the font sizes and fonts keep changing 
and I am unable to format them all to the same... 
Sorry
***


People read my blog.

(shocker, I know)

And it's not just my mom (HI MOM!), but my friends, some extended family, and quite a few people from random places across the globe.

So, if I don't have a huge audience, then why am I blogging? Who am I blogging for?

The answer is simple,

For ME!  
Yep. 

It's all purely selfish. 

My mom had had a blog for two years before me. At the time I was into photography and funky editing. And I wanted a place where I could share my 10-year-old photography skills.

A blog seemed like a great idea. 

I was too nervous to make one on my own though, or to ask Mom for help with it. 

My second blog post back in 2011 answered the question, 'Why a Blog?' with this simple answer, 
"My teacher in computers at school made us start a blog, So here it is. I've always wanted one so now I have one.I have no clue what I'll be putting on here but hopefully it will be interesting."
During that course everyone in my grade had to make a blog and I believe I am the only one to have continued on with it. Though I could be wrong on that...

Inspire! A friend gave me this notebook for my birthday and told me that since I am so good at writing stories, I should write my own life story. It's somewhat intimidating, so I haven't started, but I hope to!
Today I present 3 Benefits of Blogging:

-I can get my thoughts out.
Sorta like a journal. I can say what I want and express my feelings my way. Even if not many people are reading what I have to write, it is healing to just be able to share things. With someone, somewhere.

-It's casual and unprofessional
Blogging isn't required of me, there's no set schedule, and I do it in my spare time for fun.What I write doesn't have to be grammatically sound. C'est tout tres chill.
Matthew, Peter, and Nadia in the summer of 2012

-It helps me remember what I've done.

A lot of things happen in my life and so to chronologically share pictures and updates on my family's life story can be very useful. I love to often go back and see what was happening back in 2013 or another past date.

And Bonus:
-It allows those who want to know what's going on to know.
I'm not forcing anyone to see/read what I share. If there are people out there who want to know, then they have the resources they need to stay updated. If they couldn't care less, that's fine too.


Comments

  1. If that's you in the zoo looking a little zany - what does that mean? What are you trying to tell us, your readers? Maybe you are just trying to express to *yourself* that it's okay to feel like a caged animal on occasion. Love, your mother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment