3 Favourite Quotes

Well, I've been a bit dormant for the past few days over here. Lots has happened in the past week and I hope to share a few photos of it all tomorrow. 
Today I was planning on posting three of my favourite quotes but as I reviewed my Pinterest board of quotes, I struggled to select just three to be deemed as my all-time favourite. 

So here's a list of 13 of my favourite quotes. 

Some are from literature, some stand alone. 
Some are witty and some are serious.
Each of these quotes has a meaning to me for one reason or another, and they speak to me in their own way.

"The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things, of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings." - From 'The Walrus And The Carpenter' by Lewis Carroll

Very true

Unless you have a smile with a lot of gums showing, then just grin.

Please Expectation is the root of all heartache." - William Shakespeare.

25 Quotes to Live By After a Breakup | StyleCaster

Charlotte Bronte quote hand typed on antique typewriter scrapbooking

Image result for easy peasy lemon squeezy but it was difficult difficult lemon difficult

anxiety, depression, bible verses, scripture; cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you

William Shakespeare


Quotes Of The Day - 11 Pics

Sorry Doesn't Make It Okay- Quotes about not being able to forgive. Wanting to forgive someone, but knowing it won't be the same. Ending a friendship quote.

It's not the load that breaks you down... C.S. Lewis


Image result for la fin


Comments