3 Highlights of This Summer


Smithers
I enjoyed our trip to Smithers for these 4 reasons: 

  1. I got to spend lots of time with Will!
  2. We got to spend lots of quality time with Will's aunt and uncle and his cousins! 
  3. The scenery there is absolutely gorgeous! 
  4. Will and I were able to witness and be a part of our friend and cousin getting married!




Alberta
Alberta made it to my Top 3 Highlights of the Summer for these reasons: 

  1. I got to met all of the Vanspronsen family (well, Will's dad's brothers and sisters and all those peps)!
  2. Will and I got a whole week together!
  3. I also spent a whole week with Will's parents and brother and got to know them better! 
  4. The Fraser Canyon! I can't remember the times I've driven through there with my family, so same as with Smithers, it was neat to see it all again!





Getting Beaver Fever
Having Beaver Fever was a blessing in disguise in many ways! 

  1. I was put in a beautiful position to leave Chipotle and given ample time to search for greener grasses
  2. I found a new job!!! 
  3. Six weeks at home meant lots of time spent with Madilyn and little Benji. Very similar, in a way, to how things were around this time last year but then I started working mid-October
  4. There was plenty of time for me to properly reconnect with my friends and to get some well-needed wedding planning done! 


Comments