Catching Up

Benji helping me make a Cheerio pie crust


Lime zest for our Key Lime Pie


Yes, he's got Key Lime Pie batter on his nose 😛


Random story: 
My family (minus me, of course) was chilling in the living room one evening when Dad noticed this little guy hopping around in our potted tree. It's suspected he got in much earlier in the day when we had the front door open. 
Needless to say, it made for quite the excitement! 

Post-Interview Selfie!

Exciting side note: I got the job!!! I'll be starting on Monday!!!


I'm gonna miss these cookies

Now onto make-believe frogs:
Madilyn - "You know the story of the Princess and the Frog? Well I'm a frog princess!"
Her and Ben proceeded to hop around the kitchen.


Playground Princess

Mini golfing with the love of my life!


I promise you he had fun - just hates pictures. 😝


I caught Madi out enjoying the rain one morning...


On Tuesday I was at the BeYOUtiful Bridal Wedding, Prom & Party show. 
I had applied for a job at FunkShway Bridal and so I had a working interview for a few hours. I recruited two friends to model and they got to walk around in fancy dresses all night and talk with brides and grads!

Seriously, I'm gonna miss being home with these kiddos... 😢



Comments