Girl vs Pinterest: Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Popsicles Edition


Ingredients:
2 cups vanilla greek yogurt 500g
1/2 cup milk 120ml
1 - 2 teaspoons mint extract
2 tablespoons honey
Green food colouring
1/2 cup chocolate chips 90g

For the Topping:
1 cup milk chocolate 175g, chopped
2 tablespoons coconut oil 30g
1 teaspoon vanilla extract


How I did it: 
-Wisk the yogurt, milk, honey and mint together until smooth
-Add green food colouring to desired colour
-Mix in chocolate chips
-Place in popsicle molds and set in freezer for about 2 hours
- Stick the sticks into center of each popsicle, return to freezer for 4+hrs
-Just before serving melt coconut oil and chocolate together in microwave
-Dip each popsicle into the chocolate
  

Things I did wrong/differently: 
-I followed this recipe to the T! 
-If anything, we added too many chocolate chips because I had Madi helping me and she scooped in the chocolate on her own.


Was it good? 
No. Hard no.

Would I do it again? 
I really don't think so...

What would I do differently next time? 
I put in 1tsp of mint extract and these were waaaayyyyy too minty for our liking.
Take a tub of chocolate chip mint ice cream, set it to chill in the fridge for 45 minutes, then scoop into popsicle molds and freeze those for another 2 hours. 



Comments