The One With The New Job!!!


Just a quick note to say I got a new job as a front office receptionist for Smart Garage Doors Ltd. I'm very excited as it's more of what I was looking for in a job. I also get 40hrs, consistently, a week and I'm thrilled about that!
I started this past Monday and was able to be trained by the girl I'm replacing. 
I have filled a notebook with many, many notes on how certain procedures are carried out. She was a great teacher but there's just so much to the role I'm filling that I still feel quite unprepared. 
It has all been a whole lot to take in and my brain feels totally tired and full. I haven't had much energy to accomplish many things outside of work but I'm still functioning and that's always a positive! 😝

This Monday I'll be all by myself so we'll see how that goes!!!

Comments