3 Thanksgivings of Thankfulness

Every year since I began this blog I've posted about thanksgiving and the thanksgiving dinners we've had so I figured that even though it's been a while I should share something about what sort of things happened. 

This year was a tad bit different than most, and therefore I shall blog about it differently than most. 


Saturday. 
Two. 
Will and I celebrated thanksgiving on our own on Saturday. 

3 Reasons I'm thankful for Will:
- He is responsible 
- He is creative 
- He is caring


Sunday. 
Fourty.
Then on Sunday we went to the Faber's for the annual shindig there. 

3 Reasons I'm thankful for the Faber Family:
- There's a whole lota 'em.
- Grandpa and Grandma came home from Holland on Friday so the sisters took care of planning and delegating so that the rest of the siblings would all provide the food. 
- One of my cousins is very down to earth and just wonderful to talk with. Ever since she found out Will and I got engaged she has been super excited and supportive about our wedding and I have a really enjoyable time discussing things with her.


Monday. 
Eleven. 
Oma invited our family over for a Thanksgiving Breakfast.

3 Reasons I'm thankful for Oma:
- Even though she is not related by blood, and not even Dutch, she's the best Oma I could ask for!
- She opens her home to our large family and is always available for a cup of tea
- She's got lots of life experience and good stories to share!



Then here's a few photos from dinner with the Faber Fam.





  




  


Comments