Life at the End of October

Somehow we began October, and all of a sudden it's over and we're in November already. 

Time is flying by way too fast for me to keep up. 

2017 is almost over and I feel like 2015 just started! 


Here's a couple of highlights from the past 2 weeks. 


For LYFE (a new Bible study that Will and I have joined) I went to a BC Lions game. 
Will was supposed to come along with me, but he was needed at the Church that evening for another event, so I ended up recruiting my cousin, Aidan, to be my stand-in date for the evening. 
Despite loosing, the cotton candy, lemon aid, the people we were with, and the other fans made for a wonderful night!


This lady (in blue to the left of the photo) kept yelling,
"SQUIIIIISSSSSHHHHH 'EEEMMMM" 
Any time we were on defense and trying to block a play. 
...it was very annoying...

Peter reading to Ben

Precious little moments





Little fingers




Will's cousin from Alberta was in town for some work related meetings but we were able to have a "Welcome Back" party for him one evening.

Fall is so pretty!


We got new shirts for our warehouse and installing crews at work. And everyone in the office got one too. 😊 
Makes me feel special.


Some how Will and I ended up at the Metrotown Mall on Saturday night and found this store, MUJI, which is basically a Japanese version of IKEA. We like IKEA, so wandering around here for a while was lots of fun!

So many leaves!!!


Midnight walks


Wall in Vancouver







We bought a new car too! 
One that I can drive! 😀


Four kiddos fit in the truck






Will and I were supposed to host a triple date dinner night at our house on Sunday, but with the windstorm we had that weekend we lost power. 
Which wouldn't have been such a big deal, if we weren't on a well and subsequently had no access to water without power. So we ended up packing our food up and heading over to one of our friends' house. 


As fast as time is going by, it's been really draining as well. 
I managed to go to bed at 7:30 on Monday night and was very grateful to have an evening to take care of myself and catch up on some much-needed rest.

So much fun!





Comments