3 Of My Favourite Foods

Okay. 
This post has got my stomach grumbling! 

Today I wanted to share 3 Of My Favourite Foods
It's not My 3 Favourite Foods because there are sooo many different dishes and foods that I like... 

Related image

First up - Pineapple. 
I'm not sure when I began loving pineapple. I remember as a kid that Hawaiian pizza was my favourite and I thought it was so weird that other people would pick the pineapples off, or avoid that type altogether. 
When we make pizzas from scratch at home (typically for dinner on Fridays) we usually end up using half a can of pineapple. Conveniently this means there'll be pineapple left over which I like to snack on late on Friday nights, or eat for breakfast on Saturday mornings.
Image result for ihop french toast

Next we find French Toast.
Back when we were home schooled we would sometimes have other home schooled families over and I've got a few memories of making a whole big pan of French Toast for everyone to enjoy for lunch. 
We often made our French Toast with raisins which, apparently, not many kids like. Weird. 
With a fair amount of people in our household having a sensitivity to gluten, we don't have French Toast that often. 😔 Thankfully Will and I hit up IHOP once a month or so and I get to indulge in their lovely dish of Strawberry Banana French Toast.Image result for cobbs cinnamon buns

Last, but in no way the least, we've got Cinnamon Buns!
Ooey Gooey sugary and warm goodness. What more could you ask for? 
I love going to quaint little coffee shops and getting a nice, big cinnamon bun. They always provide a fork (how cute) but I enjoy using my fingers and pealing the pastry apart. 
Mrs. Vanspronsen also gets day-old cinnamon buns from Cobs Bakery and Will and I often get to have them for lunch on Sundays. 😊
So perfect. 


Image result for ihop stuffed french toast
BONUS! 
IHOP recently discontinued their Stuffed French Toast. They had a secret menu item which was Cinnamon Raisin Stuffed French Toast. Sadly I can't seem to find a photo of it, so what's above is the Strawberry Vanilla and Peaches and Cream Stuffed French Toast options. The Cinnamon Raisin version was cinnamon raisin bread filled with cream-cheese filling and iced with more cream-cheese and whipping cream. 


So beautiful. 
😙🥞⭐

I was ecstatic the day I complained to our server I didn't know what to get and she suggested this. And then very broken when the new menus came out and I very shyly asked our waiter then if they still were selling Stuffed French Toast... Now I'm just sticking with the Strawberry Banana French Toast.


So yep. 

Those are 3 of my favourite foods. 




Comments