3 Reasons Why I Haven't Blogged

Hey! I'm alive! 

I can't believe it's been half a month since I last blogged! It's not that I don't have much to blog about. Trust me- there's been lots happening. 

In hopes of getting back into the swing of things, I present you with 3 reasons why I haven't been blogging. 


1. Work
Now that I have a stable job and get to work 40 hours a week, I get home a later than when I was working at Chipotle and would often be home by 2pm. 
Once I get home it's dinner time, and after that I'm busy catching up with life. 



2. Getting Married
With only 30 days left until our big day (AAAAHHHHHH!!!!) there's a lot going on. We've been getting lots done these past few weeks which is awesome - but very time consuming! 
Along with the wedding planning, Will and I try to spend time together not running around or figuring out which lights to buy or discussing whether a pocket-square is really necessary. 


3. Family and Friends
When I'm not at work, or doing wedding stuff, there's a small window of time for me to catch up with my family and close friends. 
Even then, I don't really feel like I've been at home at all this week and the main reason I'm seeing my friends semi-regularly is due to wedding planning. 




So that's that! 

Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up! 



Comments