3 Quick Things From The Past 3 Weeks

As mentioned yesterday, it's been a solid three weeks since I've posted anything of much worth. In the hopes of getting back into the swing of things, I've got today's post which rectify outlines three things that have happening in the past 3 weeks that are sorta interesting and made it here to be worth noting. 







1. It Snowed - A Lot! 
When Will and I came home from the first part of our honeymoon it was -7° outside and snowy. It kept snowing for about two days and has stayed cold. We've still got lots of snow (icy snow though, it's not really fluffy anymore) and daytime temperature anywhere between -5° to +4°. 



2. I'm Making Food! 
I've got my own kitchen now! Even though it's blue and orange and kinda small, it's my own and I'm getting to experiment with all sorts of things. We've done a bunch of cooking and baking together and are really putting to good use all the kitchen related gifts we received!
Will and I bought a bulk bag of red and yellow peppers last week and I got to put to use my skills learned at Chipotle and I chopped those peppers up so beautifully and now they're all in the freezer ready for when we'll need them. I did get a nasty blister on my cutting hand since my previous callus has gone away, but such is life. 


3. Christmas Came!
Between part A and B of our honeymoon Will and I were home for Christmas and got to enjoy this first holiday together. 
Mrs. Vanspronsen and Chris kindly set up one of their Christmas trees for us, and we lit a few candles and had a very cozy Christmas. Due to budget cuts (aka getting married) we didn't do any gifts this year but we opened the last of our wedding presents and it felt sorta like Christmas but not really. 





Comments