A Co-Worker's Plea

Since I began working at Smart Garage I've got to know Wilf Bulthuis pretty well. He's one of our sale reps who works in the office and out on the road.
A few weeks ago he was told by his nephrologist to start looking for a live kidney donor which led to a difficult few weeks of trying to comprehend and take in what that all entailed.
Wilf and his wife wrote this letter, humbly asking if anyone would consider getting tested as a match to donate a kidney.
After his letter was posted a week ago it has been shared 64 times on Facebook and a dozen people have came forward volunteering to be tested.
Please take a moment to read his letter over and pray that a match might be found so that Wilf can return back to a normal, pain free, lifestyle.


Health update

Dear Family and Friends, I am writing to update you about my medical condition. My health has been relatively stable over the last 18 months. I have been able to work almost full time, but with limited energy. While biweekly blood work during this time has revealed that my vasculitis is in remission, it has...


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing with us, Aleana - we will be praying!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment