Photographical Update

Break room at work

Last Christmas dinner of the 2017 season

Cut my hair! ✂
   


I had to stop on my way home from work the other afternoon because the sunset was pretty :)

And there was a rainbow in the other direction. 
I took the above 2 photos at the same location, at the same time, just facing different ways. 
Crazy how the sky can be so different!

Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of the rest of the rainbow from where I stopped here, but it was a full rainbow and later on in my commute home I noted it was also a double rainbow!

Will and I dined at Montana's for dinner

I went to a wedding show with a friend.

We arrived just after 9, when the show started at 10, so we'd get door prizes. Which were these beauty little flowers. I didn't really have a good place to keep the flower for the duration of the show so I just stuck it in one of the bags I had so I got a little damaged. 

A peek inside our shop at work

And a pyramid of garage doors

Kitty in the window



  

Went bowling with about 40 people from Church. 
Ethan completely beat everyone in the first round. Top score!

I got a spiralizer from Auntie Heather a few weeks ago and just finally had the time to use it. I just did up a beet the other night but am excited to try all sorts of things! 




Comments

  1. I love the one with the blue sky and the barn. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment