Stuck In February

It has been statistically proven that February is my poorest month to blog in.



Such stats have been pulled from my blog and clearly show that I make February out to be a rather lame month. Which isn't really true at all.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm coming off of the Christmas/New Years high or just waiting out the cloudy weather for sunshine.

Random fact:
February is the only month that can pass with no full moon. And that's happening this year!

There are a bunch of really exciting things that happen in February. Sure it's only got 28 days, but I've been able to find/ think up 11 things that are pretty weird/neat/exciting about February.

11 Things About February:

Feb 1 is international Wear Red Day.

Feb 2nd is Ground Hog day.

Feb 3 is Elmo from Sesame Street's birthday

Feb 7th is Laura Ingalls Wilder's Birthday

Feb 10 Umbrella Day

Feb 13 Madilyn's Birthday

Feb 17 Random Act of Kindness Day

Feb 20 Love your Pet Day

Feb 22 World Thinking Day

Feb 25 Peter's Birthday

Feb 28 is Mom's Birthday



I figure if I blog for/about each of these days I'll be able to keep things entertaining over here.
So here's to February being a better blog friendly month! :P






Comments

  1. Aleana: One way I get through the dreary days of February is to keep track of sunrise/sunset times. It's only a few minutes a day, but it adds up wonderfully, and helps me realize that yes, summer is coming back!
    Mrs LML

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment