!!!Wedding Photos!!!

No captions to go along with these because there's quite a few and I'll just let them speak for themselves. 
Also, the blog is still under construction. Sorry about that - you'll just have to bear with me.
These beauts are in chronological order and yes, there's a lot of them (168), but I had a whole ton to choose from, so I think I did a decent job narrowing it down.
Once again huge thanks to Alanna Danae Photography for capturing our special day! 












































































































































































































































































































































Comments

  1. Sure look beautiful and looks like you had lots of fun at the reception too:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! It was a great day!!
    Auntie Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. written content. I added new knowledge to my database for essay writing skill. Destination wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Will and Leana. Really nice to see your pic of wedding. You have a beautiful wife

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment