3 Things On My Anti-Bucket List

I don't really have a 'Bucket List' but here's 3 quick things today that I'd say would be on my 'Anti-Bucket List.'

1. Get a Peircing or Tattoo
See my post on why I don't have my ears pierced.
I'm a wimp and wouldn't want to inflict pain upon myself for any reason. It's also a really huge commitment to alter your body in that way. 

2. Go Bungee Jumping
I'd like to live, thanks.
I've got friends who have gone before and say it's an amazing experience. But to me, dropping hundreds of feet over rushing water with my legs tied together is not my idea of fun. 

3. Go To a Haunted House
Yeah, just nope.
I really don't like anything that makes me feel remotely scared. 
Besides, haunted houses are usually very evil, and sickening, and terrifying, and loud, and eerie, and just a whole lot of awful things that I wouldn't want to put myself through. 


Summary of this post= I'm pretty lame and live a basic life, but I'm okay with that. Yay for mediocrity! 😝

Comments

  1. I know you've never been good at spelling. It's a piercing not a pricing. Pricing generally refers to the price of an object as in a monetary value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being so polite to point out more of my flaws in life.
      The words have been correctically spelt now. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment