Happy Ground Hog Day!

February 2nd, 2018. 

We're two days into February and at 19 and a half I'm just finally learning how to correctly spell February. 
Also, I still date roughly a quarter of my papers 2017
and for the amount of papers I file in a day, that becomes a fairly large number of incorrect dates very quickly. 


It's ground hog day! 
I tweeted and I texted
but apparently good ol' Punxsutawney Phil has predicted 6 more weeks of winter. 
Hopefully it'll just be rain and not snow or torrential rain. 


I'm also wearing a red scarf today for International Wear Red Day. 
I first thought it was just a day for people who like red to wear the colour, but nope. 
It's actually to raise awareness for women's heart disease. Which I guess is a neat cause, but what about men's heart disease? I thought we were trying to all be gender equal... 


Anyway, it's been a long week (hence the going-completely-batty-frazeled-but-I-still-work-in-customer-service face as pictured above) and I'm very excited for it to be Friday and can go to bed early and sleep in late. 

Yay for the weekend! 




Comments