Meh

Remember what I all said about getting ontop of posting more in February? 
Right.

Well that hasn't really happened. 
I really don't know what it is. 

Life sure hasn't been boring. 
More like super busy and I'm getting by each day by the seat of my pants. 
Today has been snowing non-stop since about 8:30am. 

At our office complex there's a bit of a hill to get out of our drive way and up onto the road. All day I've watched multiple cars and trucks slipping, sliding, spinning, and getting stuck as they try to get out of our parking lot. 
Will is coming to work to pick me up and drive me home. 😊

Anyway, 
Here's the few amount of photos on my phone from the past 2 weeks. 
I've haven't taken many pictures, so I guess these are just the highlights of the past while.






These are Willow's kittens. 


Sunrise

Saw this the other day and it made me smile. :P 





Comments

Post a Comment