... I got nothing...

So yeah, I seriously haven't blogged much lately. 
Work has been absolutely craziness, Will and I got hit with colds, and I'm trying to get more productive things done in the evenings like housework and baking. 

Don't worry, I'll figure things out eventually and blog more... 


Sometimes Will and I end up at Superstore for too long, too late at night...

This little Christmas tree we used at our wedding, now it stands next to our front door.

I got to work at the BC HOME & GARDEN SHOW at the end of February. I took this photo early in the day, but it got super busy by noon. I had so much fun talking to people and explaining to them what a Roll-Up door is and why it'd be best for them! 

We got a whole nother dump load of snow the last weekend of February. 





Will's brother, Chris, has got himself a girl friend, and the four of us have hung out a couple of times. 
Lots of fun! :) 


Kristin, my co-worker, has been eating cheeseburgers every single day this week. On Wednesday I commented on how satisfying it would be to have a cheeseburger. So on Thursday she packed an extra for me. :) 



And currently it's 5:24pm on Friday afternoon and I'm stranded at work for multiple reasons. All of which make me glad it's Friday and the weekend will begin the second I get home. 
And by weekend I mean sitting around doing nothing and relaxing.

So yep. 

That's life. 


Comments