The Past Week in Review

I have been downing slushies and freezeies like crazy lately! 
They are my absolute favourite!
Slushies are perfect for when it's so hot out and freezies are perfect to enjoy either in bed or snuggled up on the couch. 

As I was coming home from work the other day I saw Will long-boarding along the road.
I stopped to get the mail and he came over to say hi. We then came up with the great idea that I should pull Will home. 
So that's what we did... 

Will got to play volleyball on a league in Lynden. They were short a team and reached up to Canada to ask for some more players. Bad choice on the leagues part as Will's team, The Canadians, totally dominated every game, and won the playoffs with a very quick match. 

These flowers at my parents' house are HUGE! 
I can't even hold the blooms with two hands! 

Sunday evening drive (more on this to come later)

My appetite is coming back! I can eat most foods, but smelling them doesn't always work. 
Usually by the time I'm done making dinner and have been handling a certain food for 30+ minutes I have no desire to eat it any more. I've found that the most effective way to prepare a meal is to quickly set everything on the stove and then go to a different room while it cooks, only being in the kitchen for as little amount of time as possible. Inconvenient, yes. But it works. 


Comments