Things I Wish Went Differently on Our Wedding Day

I don't mean to complain about how the day went. There was just a lot going on and I'd never planned a wedding before! 
At the end of the day, we got married and love each other.
That's all that really matters!
😊


Here's a list of 3 things that I wish had gone different on our wedding day. 



1. Time just flew by!
I wish we had more time to enjoy the day with our family and friends. And with each other. A lot of things seemed to just be go-go-go. Part of that is my fault because we had a schedule and I'm all about being scheduled and staying on track.
One of the most vivid I've got from our wedding day is when we went to Tim Hortons with our whole bridal party in between pictures and the reception. We had some coffees, doughnuts, and just had a moment to breath. Actually, I think that was the point the girls peeled off their fake eyelashes and I just slouched in my chair and enjoyed some down time.


2. There was no sound guy...
Somehow the person who was supposed to take care of all the sound for our ceremony was not informed he was supposed to be there. That was our vendor's fault, not ours.
One of Will's friends stepped in and took care of everything for us.
For that reason there's no video footage of us walking down the aisle or the first 10 minutes of our ceremony.



3. We didn't have music at our reception...
This was a few peoples' fault. Mostly mine as I was planning and delegating all of it and when the person who was going to arrange the music said they couldn't do anymore I just left it at that with the mindset that we didn't need to have music.
It wasn't to huge of a deal, but something playing in the background would have been nice...
Opps.




Comments