Three New Things This Week

1. Car Accident
On Sunday, while driving in convoy with my parents to the park, we were rear-ended. (BOO).
Not something to be too excited about, but it was my first accident (and I did not handle it well).
Thankfully no one was seriously injured, but Will was given orders to stay home from work for the week. His back was very sore and stiff and he spent Monday and Tuesday in bed, not moving much. Our car is still drive-able, which is also something to be thankful for as it's our only vehicle.

2. New Job
I started a secondary job this week! One of the custodians from our church is moving out of town and they required a replacement. I excitedly applied for the position as it's been something I've always wanted to try. It's something that I will mostly be doing, with help from Will when needed. Since he's home from work, Will and I went over there on Wednesday afternoon and spent a solid hour vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and dusting. It's very satisfying work and I'm excited to see how things develop as I figure out a routine for the chores that need to get completed.

3. House-sitting
Mom and Dad went away for a 38th (ballpark number) honeymoon and Will and I have moved back home to hang out with the kids. Unfortunately school's out tomorrow and I've gotta be at work, so I'm missing out on ample adventure time. But, Will and I have big things planned for everyone on Saturday and that should be good!


I get to eat food at the computer in the evenings again 😊
An old habit I've missed since moving out.

Comments

  1. 38 is alittle high my dear - more like 16th. We haven't been able to get away just the two of us every year and we've been married for 21!!
    Thanks so much for house sitting (babysitting too), we had a wonderful time away:). Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment