****

I tried to make a wonderful salmon loaf last week for dinner.
Will often pokes fun at me for not following recipe instructions and then being confused as to why the meal wouldn't turn out the way the recipe says it should.
So I followed this recipe exactly. Down to the letter. 
Except, we don't have sriracha sauce so I just put some chili flakes in. 
I didn't think this one alteration would ruin the loaf. 
But maybe I was wrong.

Unfortunately it didn't exactly cook through. I kept it in the oven for longer than required in an effort to cook it. 
But nope. 
So at 8 o'clock I made the executive decision that we'd go out for dinner than night. 

We went to a party last week and there were puppies!!! 

They were absolutely adorable and so much fun to cuddle and play with!!! 

OUR RASPBERRY PLANT HAS BERRIES!! 
  
19 weeks along now and we got to see our little one kicking and waving again! 😍
Got to count five tiny fingers and see all the leg and feet bones too! 

In our adventures of cleaning the church I have been dusting where no man has ever dusted before. 
I'm very glad I'm not too pregnant right now as I'm still very agile and able to climb up counters to dust up there and squat down low to wash walls.
The amount of spider nests and juice splattered on walls we're cleaning up is astronomical.
But it's also very satisfying to be able to see such a difference each time we go there to clean. 
The only thing now is that both of us notice when people leave finger smudges on the doors on Sunday or when sometime spills something on the floor. 😛

We also went out for dinner last night (we eat out a bunch, don't judge) and 'conveniently' got to watch the hockey game. We don't usually spend two and a half hours out for dinner, but we managed to pull it off so that we were there to watch the Stanley Cup get brought out. 
Total band-wagoners and neither of us cared who would win, but it was a fun time.


Fort Langley.

Comments

Post a Comment