I'm Alive!

I promise I have not forgotten about blogging. 
Life is just flying by way too fast for me to keep up with it. 
Some how we've already reached July. 
Summer is here.
It's 30 degrees outside. 
2018 is basically over. 

With all the business of everything I haven't taken too many photos but I've got enough from the past month to make up at least one post for now. 

Will had never been to the White Spot drive in and I've been waiting to take him to one for years. So we finally went! 

A whole 100+something of Bredenhof's got together Mid-June for a potluck lunch. 
The kids rode all sorts of unruly bikes, trikes, and homemade carts down the grassy hills at the side of the property. Kept them very busy and happy.

There was also a bouncy castle. And although this picture is out of focus, Ben's expression brings me much joy. 😊

During the June heatwave we had I wanted so badly one evening to have a glass of juice. Unfortunately Will and I don't really do the juice thing so we didn't have anything on hand. Innovatively I made some strawberry iced tea, and since then a few other varieties. 
It's always reassuring when I feel like I'm wife-ing properly.

Our darling little garden is just loving the heat we're having and everything is growing like crazy! 


We've been going down to the States to get gas each week. 
Saves us a whole ton of money and since the border is only 15 minutes away, we're usually gone for just about an hour. 
And we often will stop for ice cream on the way back home 🙂🍦

Ethan got himself all graduated in June! 
Scholarships and everything. 🎓

Will and I headed to Vancouver Monday since we had the day off for Canada Day. 
We took the bus in and wandered around Science World.

Walked around Stanley Park a bunch and through town a little. 

We stopped at Canada Place to watch the Disney cruise ship leave port. Will took his phone out of his pocket and his ticket from Science World fell out and I watched as it twirled and fluttered down, into the water. 
Opps.


Our second bit of excitement while waiting for the ship to leave was that one of the ropes from the dock got stuck on a small barge/dock that was floating in the water. 
Made for some good entertainment. 

And that's kinda where life is right now. 
Going by very quickly. 


Comments