Some Things From Today

Will and I bought these vinyl geometric shape wall decals back in January (or possibly February). Fast forward several months to the present and we finally stuck 'em up on a wall. 
(excuse all the nail holes, those are from previous renters...)



We went to a wrecker's yard to collect a few parts for our new vehicle. 
While Will pulled parts I stayed nice and warm in the car. 

I waited a long while. Took some photos. Played some Sudoku. 
But we left with a good deal on the pieces we needed. 

All this rain makes for perfect tea-drinking weather. 

I'm slowly working my way through organizing, decorating, and cleaning our house. 
It's a slow process - made even slower due to my belly - but it's happening. 
When we moved in we sorta just threw things together. Which worked. But I'm trying to make things look a bit more put together. 



Comments