Very Thankful

The past handful of days have been pretty trying. 
Draining. 
In every way. Emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually. 

But, 

Delilah is absolutely spoiled by all her aunts, uncles, and grandparents. They all give us so much love and support which I am very thankful for. 

Brown-eyed kiddos holding their blue-eyed niece.

You can't really see it in this picture, but Ally is holding Delilah. Her and Chris were talking to her all cute so I couldn't help but snap a picture. 

Picture from the hospital.
I love how even though you can't see Madilyn's face you can see by the shape of her cheeks that she is smiling. 

Looking a little stunned with proud Uncle Peter. 

And of course I'm ultra thankful to have Will stuck in the middle of everything with me. 
😍
In this picture he had just gotten home from work and was playing with Dee even before he changed out of his work clothes. He's so good with Delilah and is able to soothe and put her to sleep even when I can't. 





Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; 
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18



Comments