Working Wednesday


Delilah treated me today by sleeping. Lots.
We had a pretty normal morning but then she went down for her nap at 11, woke up at 1 for a feeding and then WENT RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP! No play time in between. No poopy diaper that needed to be changed. Just sleep!
She napped all the way until 3:30. 

So apart from having to feed her at 1, I pretty much had 3hrs baby free today. And that's a big deal for me. ☺

One would think I'd use this opportunity to clean the house or something practical like that. 
But nope.

I picked this up at the dollar store (my favourite place to shop. Also my weakness.) a few days ago.

And I painted it.
Looks much better in my opinion.

It's now hanging up in our main bathroom.

Since Dee was still sleeping I decided to tackle another project I've been wanting to do for a while. 
My cacti, George, has been growing very steadily for several months and I haven't had any time to prune him. We also had a previous shoot from George named Derek, and he was no longer fitting in his jar so I finally got around to addressing that situation today too.

The cats kept hearing me scooping out handful of pebbles from the container and I believe they thought it sounded like I had treats for then. 

The final product. 

And the two new cacti.


Now I should probably get on to doing responsible adult things...


Comments

Post a Comment