First Week of February


I bought some fabric to sew drool bibs for Delilah. 
Now just to find time... 😶


On Friday night Delilah was terribly tired and clingy. 
Right when I was trying to make dinner. 
So I put her in her wrap and then wore an apron as well so she wouldn't get splashed with anything. 
I was barbecuing this night and wish I had gotten a picture, but later I put a coat on over the both of us and headed out to bbq on the porch. 
She slept through the whole thing and we both benefited from the extra body heat. 

On Saturday we went for a super cold and windy walk along the Fraser River in Fort Langley. 
This is picture from on the mainland looking towards an island. The water between the mainland and island was completely frozen over!

Another new thing for Delilah is the exersaucer!
We don't have room for one at our house but while we were cleaning at church on Saturday night I put her in one and she loved it! 





Comments