A Whole Bevy Of Photos

Chloe is SO THRILLED that Delilah pets her now. 
If I leave Dee on the floor Chloe is bound to show up, eager to get some attention.

See how Chloe's holding her paws in? 
It looks as though she's saying to herself, "Don't swat at the baby, don't swat at the baby."
She knows she'll get reprimanded for that.

Made a cinnamon-bun-cake this week. 
Good thing I put it on a pizza tray to bake - there's a 9inch pie plate under there somewhere!

Trying to snap pictures of Delilah while she's in her jolly jumper is next to impossible!

She's so busy jumping away and having the time of her life!

Bald and toothless and yet as happy as could be.



Will just loves to ruin any selfies I try to take of us and I think he's training Delilah too (see how she's grabbed a fistful of my hair?).

...no words...

I love how her cheeks get so big when she laughs that her eyes squint!




Comments