Happy Birthday Will!


Happy birthday, Will!

This is it. Officially an oldie (your words, not mine 😝) with no turning back.
I'm so thankful to have you next to me in everything we do. 
You're my favourite human. 

My adventure buddy. 
My best friend. 
The love of my life.


I am so proud of you for how you put your all into each role God has given you: As a husband and a father, as a son and a brother, as a manager at work and a volunteer at church.

Delilah is so blessed to have you as her dad and I can't get over how much love she has for you and how excited she gets when you come home from work!

You truly provide for and lead our little family with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

21 has brought and taught you more than you ever bargained for and I am so excited to be by your side for all the seasons of 22.

I wish you nothing but blessings in all the years ahead. 

💕 Love you long time.







Comments