Three Memories From Today


1. Delilah and I got to officially meet some little girls we'll be doing daycare for!

We played Play-Doh together (like my rose?)

And Duplo!
We built a castle and I added a waterfall and a garden pathway that leads to a drive in movie theater.

I very excitedly showed Will these pictures when I got home and he said, "That's great, Hun, but what did the kids do the whole time?" 😂😁



2. I went on a shopping date with my babygirl. 

She was very helpful 😛



3. Will and I got to watch Chloe hunt a cow!

Our poor kitten has a fearful curiosity about the cow. She'll 'hunt' him and sneak up into those little shrubs to peek out at him. Very timid but sooo curious that she just can't help herself. If you go outside and call her, though, she'll come running as if she just saw a ghost. Like she is so relieved to have an excuse to remove herself from the situation. 
And this happens often.
I should really try to get a video sometime of it. She's adorable. 



Comments

  1. A "good for a laugh" blog!! Thanks for the chuckles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment