Busy and Tired Pt2

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019. 
Today is my Monday and a Friday all at once and it doesn't feel anything like a Wednesday. 
With Monday being a stat holiday the day was turned upside-down for me, then on Tuesday I was out doing daycare, and Thursday and Friday I'll be out too. 
That leaves me with today to get done all the things I usually try to accomplish in a week. 
Fun Fun. 

But I like the business, I really do.

Here's some more pictures of our real and often messy life. 


Our church started a puzzle library which Will and I have began to enjoy. Saves us the money of buying puzzles and the space that would be needed to store them. 
The puzzle we worked on this weekend had lots of odd shaped pieces which made the puzzling much more difficult, but also lots of fun!

We're LOVING the warmer weather!

Out for dinner 
(Got 25% off with a coupon I had!)

Squishy kisses 😍

D'awww

How now, brown cow?

Our Saturday walk got bumped to Monday.
In hindsight this was an awful idea because Saturday was sunny and Monday was POURING rain!

But the dreary rain really does make the lush green colours pop

We started on Friday night and finished Monday night.

This darling daycare kiddo is very independent and does what works best for him, when it works best for him. Wearing a single flipflop in the rain? Sure, why not? 


Comments