Our Weekend

Just like last year around this time, Will and I moved in with my siblings from Thursday to Saturday to keep an eye on them while Mom and Dad went away.

Room for four more!

Madilyn eagerly offered to feed Delilah breakfast - so sweet of her!

I'm glad to hear that's the roughest part, Madilyn

Such. A. Great. Aunt.


We didn't take the kids on any adventures this year - which was rather upsetting for Nadia to hear - and I didn't take near as many pictures either, but we had a great time. 

When I was putting Ben to bed on Friday night I asked him what the best part of his day was. 
B: That you and Wowo here
A: We're sleeping over again so we'll be here tomorrow too
B:You sleeping over?
A: Yep
B: Aw Thanks!

😂

I guess because Ben went to bed before us on Thursday and woke up after us on Friday he didn't fully comprehend that we had spent the night, but the sheer joy on his face when he asked if we were sleeping over Friday night was so adorably pure. ♥



On Sunday I was sick so we all stayed home from church so Will could take care of me and Delilah.
We noticed that she has started nodding her head and she's also experimenting more with her voice! So cute!


Comments