Tired and Busy Pt1


Oh boy!
This week has been a complete disaster of a whirlwind!
I have been hit with the reality of how badly I do not miss working 8 to 5 and then coming home to continue with all of the household comings and goings. 

We've started putting Delilah to bed at 7:30pm, with our goal being to knock it back to 7 in the next week or two. This has been great for our evenings, but not so wonderful for me in the mornings as she used to sleep in until 8am but now is wide awake at 7am and ready to go for the day. 


Such a busy little girl

Will so thoughtfully bought me some succulents for Mother's Day. 

Here's Chloe. So politely asking if she can bring her new toy into the house. 
(see the mouse?)


We've been enjoying all the wonderful sunshine this week and last!

This peony at my parents hand is larger than my hand!


I took Delilah out this week to meet our landlord's cow and sheep


SO HAPPY!
😍




Comments