A Picnic On Tuesday


Tuesday was going to be my kryptonite. 
The meteor that broke my back. 
I saw it coming, so I had the day scheduled down to a T. 
I talked it all over with Will and we agreed that if everything went without a hitch we would survive. 

Part of the plan was that we would have to pack a picnic dinner, because with all of our places to be and driving to be done we wouldn't be able to go from point L, back home for dinner, and then get to point M on time. 

Thankfully, though, on Monday evening my plans for Tuesday afternoon were cancelled, which freed up 4hrs of my time, which allowed me to breathe. 😌 

We were only late (by 3 minutes) to ONE of our appointments AND we ended up having AN HOUR AND A HALF of free time for us to eat our dinner, which we still did picnic style. 

Yay for things working out!



These balls are Dee's favourite!



She kept holding onto the visor of her hat while we were walking. I'm not sure if she was trying to keep it from falling into her eyes, but it looked adorable!



I try to tickle Will to get him to smile. This time that backfired and he ended up tickling me. 
At least we ended up with a photo of genuine smiles. 😄

(Also, I just realized we're wearing the same shirts as we were in the photo of us from this post

Found an abandoned vehicle



Comments

Post a Comment