An Easy Evening

Delilah had her nap scheduled tampered with (my fault for going out with her all day!) and she wasn't feeling ready to go to sleep at 7 so her and I hung out in the yard for a bit.


Bringing the term 'pasty white legs' a whole new meaning - the over exposure on those things is blinding!

Willow came over to visit us on the grass
 
She got a few new headbands which are a little on the small side (😕) but I think she can wear them a few more weeks before they leave dangerously deep indentations in her head. 😝
 
She just LOVES watching the cow and sheep.
Also, look at her eyes! They are so gorgeously blue!



"Hello, Cow! Will you come and say Hi?"

I sat her on the fence while we waited for the cow (maybe we should name him...?) and as he started to walk over she got SO EXCITED! Waving arms, kicking legs, exaggerated breathing, all that great stuff. I wanted to get a picture or video, but I needed two hands to hold onto her!






💕💕💕


Comments