Blahda Blahda Blah Blah Blah

Sunny afternoons and watermelon 🍉🌞😄

I was going to get a summer wreath to replace the spring one, but I am still very much in love with the current wreath! Please forgive me if it stays up until the first sign of snow. 




The neighbourhood kids at my daycare house have stepped up the lemonade stand game. 
Door to door lemonade and cookie sales!

Imagine if UberEats or Skip The Dishes was like that?!??!

*Knock Knock*
*Open door to see delivery man standing there WITH ALL MY FAVOURITE FOODS!*
"Are you hungry, do you want anything? Cuz I've got more stuff in my car too. Like Chinese, sushi, icecream, pizza, a 7 course pasta meal..."
🍕🍛🍝🍣🍦

Will and I have been doing much better at eating out less, but this would be hard to say no to! 

She's so tall!

Sporting the local and homemade look. 



Comments