First Week'a June

I went to Mill Lake a few nights ago with some friends and we saw a turtle scurrying across the lawn to the lake!

On Sunday we had a BBQ with some extended Vanspronsen family

Delilah really loved being bounced on the trampoline!

One and a half years later we finally got this Bible verse hung up. 


Mid-sneeze

What kind of a toy is this? What is it?  A chicken? A dragon? 
Am I the only one who think it looks possessed? 

Some truths about being a stay-at-home-mom:

-I've been so busy this week
-I've been so tired this week

-Sometimes I don't feel like I can keep on top of everything. Those are the days Will reminds me that I don't have to do everything. 

-We ate dinner on the couch on Wednesday night because the kitchen table was too cluttered
-We ate dinner outside Thursday night because the living room was too cluttered


A full, double rainbow!

Between Thursday and Friday evening we got the house a bit back to normal and then crashed on the couch while watching comedy sketches. 


I'm very relieved to have this week done and I am doubly excited for everything next week holds!



Comments