Making Friends at the Mall

I was determined to submit my passport application today.
But despite my efforts, it wasn't meant to be. 
Which deflated me. 

After being cheered up by my super smiley baby, I accepted this fact and we made the best of an impromptu mall date.

Delilah smiled at just about everyone, waved at a few people, and even tried talking too. 
We got stopped many times for people to say Hi to her. 

Since sushi isn't Will's preferred choice of takeout, I like to take the advantage and eat it when I'm out and about. 
Delilah, on the other hand, gets her sushi preference from her mom. She was very excited about the rice and avocado, kicking her little legs and barely breathing between bites.

This. Picture. 
Priceless!

She truly was happy, and squinting because of the sun, but it seems as though the camera caught an alter-ego 😄

Comments

  1. Looks like a pout extraordinaire!! I believe you though because I've never seen her do that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will was so surprised when I showed him the picture too!
      It's super adorable!

      Delete

Post a Comment