Eight Months Old!

I don't know if you've ever seen those memes about how dressing a small child is similar to crocodile wrestling, but having a crawling baby is somewhat comparable to a needy and possessed robo-vacuum with a quick gag reflex.
Make sense?

This attempted photo shoot was something else. 
I tried to bribe her with different toys and snacks. 
I tried holding her down, making funny faces, and talking weird. 

Nothing kept this crazy kid lying still for longer than .05 seconds so I could snap a decent picture. Let alone get one of her posed nicely. 

Welcome to parenthood!

In her 8th month Delilah learned how to crawl!
She is now all over the place and getting into ALL THE THINGS!
She loves gnawing on electrical cords and cardboard boxes... 😲 If she spots either she'll beeline for them!

She loves throwing things and shaking rattles!
Knows 'Bye-bye' and 'All Done'
Had her first sleep over without Mom and Dad!

Loves Soup!
Yams are still a favourite. 
She likes scrambled eggs and raspberries. Not together though.
And she'll eat just about anything if you add yogurt to it. 

Snacks (usually) fix everything

Delilah gives the most heart warming snuggles (on her own time) and wakes up each morning so happy and full of life!

She's 28 3/4" tall and I haven't got a clue how much she weighs at the moment. 
Depending on the brand she's wearing clothes size 9m-24m

 Starting clapping and discovered those springy door stops!


"Each day I feel so blessed to be looking at you
'Cause when you open your eyes, I feel alive
My heart beats so quick when you say my name
When I'm holding you tight, I'm so alive."



Comments